|Entrant||FLEISHMAN-HILLARD HONG KONG, HONG KONG|
|Type of Entry||Websites |
|Category||Public Service, Charity & Fund Raising|
|Entrant Company:||FLEISHMAN-HILLARD HONG KONG, HONG KONG|
|Advertising/Web Design Agency:||FLEISHMAN-HILLARD HONG KONG, HONG KONG|
||Account Director and Head of Digital Integration
Designed/developed in-house by PR firm on pro-bono basis.
It is the glue that holds the PR campaign together.
• It is the means for accepting donations
• It features a unique Google Earth Tracking tool
• It contains a video widget, multimedia content and downloadable information
• It is linked to/from Facebook, Youtube and Twitter (also managed by agency)
• It is updated daily with messages, partner information and media coverage that has been secured by agency
It has been the mechanism to help Project Kaisei secure enough funding, in a record six-months, to launch its first expedition to the Plastic Vortex.