21-23 September 2016
SG$850 per person
|You are eligible if you:|
|Are aged 30 years or under (born after 23 Sept 1985)|
|Have at least 2 years’ experience of working within a client organisation and writing communications briefs|
|Is this for you?|
|The academy is especially tailored for|
|Young Advertising Managers
Business Development Managers Communications Managers
WHAT IS IT?
The Young Marketer Academy offers young marketers and brand managers essential preparation for a successful future in the communications industry.
Alongside exclusive in-class presentations from industry leaders, participants have access to relevant seminars from the main Festival programme and exhibitions of the region’s most innovative and creative work.
The academy takes place during Spikes Asia and concludes with a graduation ceremony celebrating participants’ achievements.
All Academies run from Wednesday 21 - Friday 23 September and the agenda will be followed as a group.
Combining seminar sessions with unique insights from industry leaders and exhibitions of the region’s best creative work, this tailor-made academy gives up-and-coming marketers a bite-sized but in-depth industry education.
Young marketers and brand managers will be given essential preparation for a successful future in the communications industry. The programme includes:
- Exclusive presentations focused on essential topics for marketers from industry leaders
- Insights from creative hailing from the communications industry and beyond
- Access to a curated selection of seminars from the main Spikes Asia programme
- Access to exhibitions of the region’s most innovative work
WHAT IS IT?
For young media professionals, the Young Media Academy is an invaluable opportunity to learn about creativity in today’s media landscape, first-hand from leading industry experts.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME INCLUDE?
The three days of learning are structured to help academy participants understand the value and execution of creativity in media. The programme includes:
- Inspiring case studies and presentations from previous Spikes Asia winners
- In-depth exploration of a Spikes winning campaign, by the client and agency behind it
- Insights from regional brands on understanding the client perspective
- Sessions on analytics, metrics, social media and measuring ROI
- The technologist’s perspective on new technologies, media channels and consumer behaviours
- A graduation ceremony celebrating participants’ achievements
Isobar Asia Pacific
Ogilvy & Mather China
HOW CAN I TAKE PART?
Step 1: Click on ENROL NOW below and select the Young Marketers Academy from the list
Step 2: Register!
Step 3: Once completed, you will receive your registration confirmation details & welcome letter
Step 4: Where applicable, once your accommodation has been allocated by the Client Services Team you will receive a confirmation email.
KHOO KAR KHOON
Former Communications Director at Nestlé Malaysia
Khoo Kar Khoon is the former Communications Director of Nestlé Malaysia, where he managed communication campaigns for at least 15 key brands including Milo, Maggi, Nescafe and KitKat. Khoo joined Nestlé Malaysia in 2000 and rose from Media Manager to Communications Director, a role he held since 2009. Prior to joining the FMCG giant, Khoo was attached to Zenith Media where he was Head of Media Buying.
Actively involved in growing the industry, Khoo is the current President of Malaysia Advertisers Association, Executive Board Member of Asian Federation Of Advertisers and also sits as the Advisor to MAA Council, Member of the Board Of Advisor for UUM (University Utara Malaysia).
Khoo has also been ranked top 10 in Asia’s Most Popular Person in Digital Advertising.