Entries will need to demonstrate brilliant brand storytelling intended for a screen; that is, filmed commercially-driven content created for TV, cinema, online and out-of-home experiences.
- Criteria considered during judging will predominantly be the idea and the execution.
- Each film execution constitutes one entry
- The same piece of work can only be entered once into Film. The exception is when there are different executions which are more than 30 seconds different in length. In this case, you may enter both executions in different categories, but each execution constitutes one entry. Please give your executions unique titles
- You may enter a 'Campaign of Executions' in sections A. TV & Cinema, B. Online Film, C. Viral Film and D. Screens & Events
- Work which is not in English should be subtitled, so that it can be understood in English, exactly as it was published or aired. Please note that dubbing is not allowed.