These terms and conditions (including Sections A and B) govern the purchase and use of the following passes in relation to the Spikes Asia Awards Event (the “Event”):
Young Spikes Competitor;
Awards Table (a table of 12 seats);
Delegate + Awards Seat;
Young Spikes Awards Seat;
(each, a “Pass”, together the “Passes”). References to “Awards Seats” and “Awards Tables” relate to the Spikes Asia awards ceremony and dinner (the “Awards Ceremony and Dinner”)
The Events is organised and managed by Asian Advertising Festival (Spikes Asia) Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”), a company registered in Singapore (Registration number 200906776E) with registered address: 182 Cecil Street, Level 17 Frasers Tower, Singapore 069547
References to “us” means Asian Advertising Festival (Spikes Asia) Pte Ltd and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking form and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
The following age restrictions apply to young delegate Passes:
Young Spikes Competitor: Young Spikes Competitor must be aged 30 or under (born on or after 21 June 1993) to apply. Proof of age e.g. a copy of your passport or driving license must be emailed to email@example.com after completing a Young Spikes registration. If the Organiser determines at its sole discretion that the proof of age provided is not satisfactory, then we reserve the right to void your entry submission and refund registration fee.
The purchase and use of each Pass shall be subject to these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions of business, including any purchase order that the delegate or user may provide.
In circumstances where the Organiser requires proof that you meet certain eligibility criteria as part of an application process (eg. applications for the Young Spikes Competitor), we reserve the right to approve or reject such applications at its absolute discretion. In the event that the Organiser rejects an application (acting reasonably), no refund will be provided.
You may buy a Pass by completing the online order form and submitting it via our registration link.
All requests for a Pass are subject to availability. If: (i) you have completed your order request correctly in accordance with these terms and conditions; (ii) there is availability; and (iii) you have either:
made the requisite pre-payment; or
if you wish to pay for your Pass via bank transfer, emailed your request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
= a confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 working days from receipt of your order request. Our sending of a confirmation email is acceptance of your order (“Acceptance”) and creates a binding contract (a “Confirmed Order”). Save as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you have no right to cancel or revoke a Confirmed Order. If there is no availability, we will send you an email within 2 working days from receipt of your request informing you that this is the case (an “Order Rejection”). Passes will not be issued unless and until payment for the Pass is received in cleared funds.
Prices are set out on https://www.spikes.asia/ (the “Website”). Payment will be made in SGD by: (i) credit or debit card; or (ii) bank transfer. If you are paying by credit/debit card, payment must be made at the time you submit your order form. If you are paying by bank transfer, you are responsible for paying an additional bank charge of SGD10. Please inform us at the time of your request if you require an invoice in respect of your order. Invoices only refer to the currency in which payment has been made.
Prices may change from time to time. If the price of a Pass increases or decreases before you receive a Confirmed Order we will notify you and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed with your order based on the revised price.
All prices are:
exclusive of handling fee of bank transfer at a flat rate of SGD 10;
exclusive of handling fee of credit or debit card at 3.4% for VISA, MasterCard and American Express;
exclusive of taxes (including, but not limited to GST at 8% on or before 31 December 2023 or 9% on or after 1 January 2024, which is applicable to all Singapore customers); and
subject to local taxes (where appropriate) which cannot be deducted from any payments due.
All invoice amounts must be paid in full, free of any deductions (including but not limited to, withholding taxes and/or bank charges). You shall make all payments without withholding or deduction of, or in respect of, any tax unless required by law. If any such withholding or deduction is required, you shall, when making the payment to which the withholding or deduction relates, pay to us such additional amount as will ensure that we receive the same total amount that it would have received if no such withholding or deduction had been required. You may, in certain circumstances, be able to reclaim GST from your local tax representative. We do not refund GST.
Early Bird Discount: A discount (at the rate(s) specified on the Website) will apply to transactions for all Passes (excluding Awards Tables, Spikes Academy Young Spikes Competitor, and Young Spikes Awards Seat Passes) which are checked-out and completed before Midnight Singapore time Thursday 21 December 2023 (“Early Bird Deadline”).
Payment must be received by the Organiser in cleared funds before the Early Bird Deadline for the Early Bird discount to apply. Any payment received after the relevant deadline will be charged at the price applicable to the booking. We reserve the right to claim any difference in value from you as a debt.
If you register and pay by bank transfer, you are responsible for paying a bank charge of SGD10.
Company Name: Asian Advertising Festival (Spikes Asia) Pte Ltd
Registered office Address: 182 Cecil Street, Level 17 Frasers Tower, Singapore 069547
Tax / GST Registration no.: 200906776E
Incorporation Date: 16/04/2009
Beneficiary name: Asian Advertising Festival (Spikes Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Beneficiary Bank Name: Citibank N.A., Singapore Branch
Bank Name: Citibank N.A.
Branch Name: Singapore Branch
Beneficiary Bank Address: 8 Marina View #16-01 Asia Square Tower 1 Singapore 018960
Beneficiary Bank a/c no: 0-852000-007
Bank and Branch Code: 7214 / 001 (for Singapore Local transfer only)
Swift code: CITISGSGXXX
Currency of Payment: SGD
Once the transfer has been made, you will need to scan and email proof of payment/bank transfer confirmation, quoting your company name and order reference number, to our Finance Team by emailing email@example.com in order to complete your booking.
From 00.01 Singapore time Wednesday 1 March 2024, it will no longer be possible to make payment by bank transfer and we will be accepting payment online by credit card only, or you can choose to pay at the Event. At the Event, you can pay by credit card only.
From 00.01 Singapore time Saturday 9 March 2024, you will no longer be able to register online, however, you can still purchase a Pass upon arrival at the Event.
If you require the hard copy of your invoice then you must request it from our Finance Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot re-issue invoices. Invoices only refer to the currency in which payment has been made.
20. General: The Organiser agrees that it will take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the accidental, unlawful or unauthorised processing, destruction, loss, damage or disclosure of personal data (as defined by applicable laws) received or used in fulfilling its obligations under these terms and conditions. .
22. Communications: We will use email addresses provided to us (and you shall be responsible for ensuring that each of your delegates consents to the same) to send delegates important Event information, including but not limited to, speaker announcements, programme updates and invitations to special events, that we believe will enhance their Event experience. All delegates will have the option to opt out of communications.
23. Spikes Asia delegate listing: To further enable networking among delegates and sponsors at the Event, we will share your name, job title, company name and country or city where you are based (the “Delegate Information”) with sponsors.
24. We reserve the right to: (a) alter the advertised format, date, timing, content and/or location of the Event; or (b) to cancel the Event, in each case at any time. Where we change the format, date, timing, content or location of the Event, your Pass for the Event will be valid for the Event as altered. You will not be entitled to a refund and we shall not be liable to you for any other cost or other expenses (including, without limitation, wasted costs and expenses) incurred by you as a consequence (including, without limitation, travel and accommodation expenses).
25. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, if we determine that it has become commercially impractical or unfeasible to hold the Event, we will notify you in writing as soon as reasonably practicable, and your Pass will be transferred to the next edition of the Event. We reserve the right to do this at any time and we shall not be liable to you for any other cost or other expenses (including, without limitation, wasted costs and expenses) incurred by you as a consequence (including, without limitation, travel and accommodation expenses). Save as expressly set out in these terms and conditions you have no right to cancel or revoke a Confirmed Order.
26. With respect to a Pass (including Awards Seats), any requests to replace one delegate for another (a “Delegate Replacement”) must be made by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
27. Until Midnight Singapore time Sunday 10 March 2024: it will be possible to make a Delegate Replacement for a Pass (including to Awards Seats). Please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. From 00.01 Singapore time Monday 11 March 2024: it will no longer be possible to make a Delegate Replacement for a Pass (including Awards Seats). However, it is still possible to make a Delegate Replacement as follows:
For the Event, Delegate Replacements will be accepted at the registration area of the Event, if the Pass has not already been collected. Delegate Replacements will not be accepted once a Pass has been collected at the Event.
For the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, you will need to request a Delegate Replacement at the registration desk at the Awards Ceremony and Dinner to replace the delegate. Delegates will be given an invitation to the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, either at registration at the Awards Ceremony and Dinner or, in advance, where relevant to the Awards Booking Contact (“Invitation”). If the Invitation has already been collected and the delegate has entered the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, it will no longer be possible to make a replacement.
29. Cancelled Passes are not eligible for a refund or for credit against the current or future Events. This policy also applies to Pass downgrades.
30. It will be possible to request a Pass upgrade (e.g. from a ‘Delegate Pass’ to a ‘Delegate Pass + Awards Seat’). Please email the request to email@example.com (subject to availability of Awards Seats). Additional fees will apply to Pass upgrades. It will be possible to request a Pass downgrade (e.g. from a ‘ Delegate Pass + Awards Seat’ to a ‘Delegate Pass’) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however no refunds or credit for the current or future Events will be given for Pass downgrades.
31. If you do not know the name of the delegate(s) attending at the time of booking, you can still register the delegates without providing their details before 00:01 Singapore time Friday 1 March 2024. Once you have the details for the delegates, please send the names to email@example.com. Any name changes after 00:01 Singapore Time Thursday 29 February 2024, the Organiser will be unable to cater any dietary requests for the Awards Ceremony and Dinner.
32. No refunds or credits for the current or future Events will be given for non-attendance to all, or any part of, the Event.
33. All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the Event (including but not limited to any audio or audio-visual recording of the Event) (“Content”) is owned by us or is included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No: (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content, is permitted without our prior written consent. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content (save that use by the relevant delegate for internal business purposes shall be permitted) without our prior written consent, and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not (and shall procure that each of your delegates shall not) without our prior written consent:
upload any Content into any shared system;
include any Content in a database;
include any Content in a website or on any intranet;
transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to anyone else (including, but not limited to, on social media);
make any commercial use of the Content whatsoever; or
use Content in any way that might infringe third party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute.
34. The Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. Please refer to the Disclaimer at Clause 72.
35. Suggestions or advice contained in the Content should not be relied upon in place of professional or other advice. Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, we are unable to check the accuracy or completeness of Content supplied by third parties. You should verify the accuracy of any information (whether supplied by us or third parties) before relying on it. The Content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
36. To the extent that any Content is made available by us online we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to such Content at any time.
37. Access to Content at the Event is subject to the capacity limitations applicable to the venue in which the relevant Content is hosted or located. For certain Content sessions, we may provide overflow areas to enable you to watch the Content from an alternative area or venue. We recommend that you arrive early to Content sessions to avoid disappointment. You are not entitled to a refund should you be unable to access any Content during the Event.
38. Any and all intellectual property in the Spikes Asia trophies (including without limitation all copyright, design rights and trademark rights) is the property of the Organiser, and the Organiser has exclusive right to reproduce, manufacture, copy, and sell the Spikes Asia trophies in any size or medium, and to distribute or exploit the design of the Spikes Asia trophy or reproductions of the same by any means including by gift, sale, re-sale or licence. Save as expressly provided herein, no reproduction, replica or other copy of the physical Spikes Asia trophies or graphical representations of them may be made or used by any manufacturer, advertiser, organisation or individual unless it has the prior express written consent or license from the Organiser.
39. We have approached the hotel listed in the Accommodation section of the Website, allowing you to book the room(s) at agreed competitive rates direct with the hotel. The Organiser does not represent or warrant that these are the best rates in Singapore and booking your room is entirely at your discretion.
40. The agreed hotel rates are only available for registered delegates attending the Event.
41. To book a room please go to the accommodation guide on the Website after registering your delegate Pass or Passes. You will be able to book the room directly with the hotel via https://group.conradhotels.com/8q42zt. For such bookings, we do not directly enter into a contract with you to provide any accommodation you elect to book or purchase. Please read the applicable terms and conditions carefully before booking accommodation via the hotel site.
42. Your booking fee will need to be paid directly to the hotel, within the time limit specified by the hotel.
43. Reservations can only be confirmed and guaranteed by the hotel directly as they are subject to availability at the time of booking.
44. If you do not pay for your hotel reservation within the time limit specified by the hotel, your reservation may be cancelled (as advised by the hotel).
45. Please note that if you are cancelling an Event pass you will need to cancel accommodation directly with the hotel. The Organiser accepts no liability for the cancellation of your hotel accommodation bookings whatsoever.
46. Please check individual hotel pages for specific cancellation policies. If cancelling after certain dates, the hotels reserve the right to retain any deposit paid. Modifying dates after the relevant hotel’s cancellation deadline may result in the hotel retaining the total deposit or charging for the original dates of the booking.
47. No shows may be charged for the full stay.
48. Please note that all rates published are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 10% service charge and 8% GST before or 9% GST on or after 1 January 2024.
49. The Organiser brings together creative views, market experts, global brands and tech gurus, along with the awards honouring the industry’s game-changing ideas. Organisations present in Singapore during the Event are asked to share responsibility and agree to the following conditions of participation.
50. By hosting an event in Singapore during the Event you agree that:
you shall not, directly or indirectly, organise, fund or sponsor any conflicting or competing activity in Singapore during the Event unless your company/organisation is permitted to do so for the Event and it is acting in conjunction with the Organiser;
you shall not, directly or indirectly, engage in activities that are identical or similar to those conducted by the Organiser during the Events, or that otherwise takes commercial advantage, or is parasitic of the Event, its brand, trademark or goodwill;
you shall not entice Event delegates, sponsors or speakers away from the Events with the intention of presenting your own competitive commercial activities which run contrary to the Events or are to their detriment, or engage them to participate in or support your event or competitive commercial activity which undermines or damages the Events;
you shall not use the name, trademarks or logos of the Events or the Organiser business name to promote your event or competitive commercial activity without our prior written consent or license; and
you shall not engage in promotional or branding activities, whether online (including via social media or otherwise) or offline (including but not limited to the distribution of leaflets, brochures or flyers), whether before, during or after the Event unless agreed in writing with the Organiser.
51. We are happy to assist in and support your company with the organisation and co-ordination of your private events. Please email: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org for benefits of the Events opportunities.
52. We reserve the right to procure the cancellation of any event that you host or manage, whether before, during or after the Events, that is in breach of any of the terms of Clause 50 without any liability to you.
53. You acknowledge and agree that damages to the Organiser’s brands, goodwill and reputation are reasonably foreseeable consequences of a breach by you of Clause 50.
54. The Organiser accepts no liability to you and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism (or threats of such acts), fire, failure of electric power, failure of hardware or software, cyber security attacks or any collapse of building structures.
55. The Organiser accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the Event or your accommodation, including without limitation any loss or damage to any property left in your accommodation.
56. The Organiser will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Organiser or its employees, contractors or agents or otherwise).
57. The Organiser's aggregate liability to you in respect of all losses, liabilities or damage suffered by you arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or your attendance at the Event, howsoever arising and whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action or otherwise, will not exceed the value of the Pass.
58. Nothing contained in these terms or conditions or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
59. You will ensure that we, our staff and our affiliates will not suffer or incur any loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from or in connection with any act or omission by you (including anyone acting on your behalf) during or otherwise in relation to the Event or your accommodation.
60. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions. As a delegate attending the Event, you and we are subject to the local laws and regulations of Singapore.
61. The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous agreement in relation to such subject matter.
62. You acknowledge that in purchasing a Pass and/or booking any associated accommodation you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
63. These terms and conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
64. You accept that communication with us may be electronic. We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal or contractual requirement that such communication be made in writing.
65. Save as set out expressly in these terms and conditions you are not permitted to re-sell, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
66. The Organiser may update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. We will post any changes on the Website. It is your/the user’s responsibility to ensure you review these terms and conditions regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes. Continued use of a Pass shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
67. If there is a dispute between you and the Organiser concerning these terms and conditions, the parties will use all reasonable endeavours to act reasonably and settle the matter as appropriate. Nothing in this Clause 67 shall prevent either party from seeking interim or injunctive relief.
68. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of it, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
69. No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions, shall have any rights under or in connection with it by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and the rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under these terms and conditions shall not be subject to the consent of any third party.
70. No failure or delay by the Organiser to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms and conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of any right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
71. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer (where applicable).
72. Delegates are informed that all exhibits for, and Content at, the Event are strictly for the purpose of criticism and review only and do not constitute any recommendation, endorsement or promotion of the products or services featured therein by the Organiser, any of its affiliates, or otherwise. Nothing contained in the exhibits or Content represents the views or opinions of the Organiser or its affiliates, or otherwise and no reliance should be placed on any part of the exhibits or Content. The Organiser and its affiliates do not accept liability of any kind in respect of the exhibits, Content or any product or service referred to in the exhibits or Content.
73. The Organiser is part of an enlarged corporate group which pledges to trade legally and respect all laws including the Trade Sanctions imposed by UK, EU and US Governments. The Organiser operates a Group Sanctions Policy which means that we cannot receive consideration from individuals or organisations based or residing in, or connected with, a country or organisation which is subject to UK, EU or US Government sanctions. The Organiser may refuse to accept an order from or provide services or deliverables to any such person or organisation for any reason.
74. We ask that all delegates behave respectfully towards their fellow delegates and Event staff. Delegates must not do anything which:
may bring the Event or the Organiser into disrepute;
be prejudicial to the image and/or reputation of the Event or Organiser.
75. Delegates must:
comply with the Event Code of Conduct and any entry requirements specified by us from time to time;
comply with all reasonable instructions given by Event staff, including without limitation in relation to health and safety;
not do anything that would or is likely to endanger other delegates, Event staff or the general public;
not do anything that would, or is likely to, cause damage, disturbance, disruption or inconvenience at, or in relation to the physical location and surrounding area of, the Event; and
comply with all local laws, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, alcohol licensing laws and rules and regulations on the use of unmanned drones).
76. Delegates are required to comply with the dress code for the Event, which is “Business Casual” for the Event and “Semi-Formal” for the Awards Ceremony and Dinner. If, in our reasonable opinion, a delegate has not complied with the dress code, they may be asked to change into more appropriate clothing. Should a delegate refuse to comply with the dress code, they may be asked to leave the Event.
77. By purchasing a Pass you agree to comply with all security measures which are in place in and around the Event including, without limitation, any bag checks, metal detectors or scanners.
78. Please collect your physical pass (“Physical Pass(es)”) for the Event from the registration area indicated in your booking confirmation email. Physical Passes will not be issued unless and until payment for the Pass is received in cleared funds.
79. Physical Passes must be worn at all times during the Event. Physical Passes are valid for the booked delegate only and must not be misused. Physical Passes remain the property of the Organiser. We reserve the right to deny access to the Event or confiscate Passes where we consider that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions (including without limitation, Clauses 74-77 (Conduct) above).
80. We will not replace lost or stolen Physical Passes. Defacing and/or creating copies of a Physical Pass is a breach of these terms and conditions and will be treated as fraud.
81. Delegate Replacements will not be accepted once a Physical Pass has been collected.
82. You must be aged 21 or over to access the applicable Event Awards Ceremony and Dinner. The Organiser reserves the right to check a delegate’s form of identification (e.g. driving licence or passport) upon arrival at the Event Awards Ceremony and Dinner and to deny access to anybody who is under 21.
83. If you have purchased an Awards Seat for the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, you will need to collect your Invitation for the Awards Ceremony and Dinner from the registration area indicated in your booking confirmation email. Invitations will not be issued unless and until payment for the Pass is received in cleared funds.
84. Invitations must be readily available at all times during the Awards Ceremony and Dinner. Invitations are valid for the booked delegate only and must not be misused. Invitations remain the property of the Organiser. We reserve the right to deny access to the Awards Ceremony and Dinner or confiscate Invitations where we consider that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation, Clauses 74 - 77 (Conduct) above).
85. Delegate Replacements will not be accepted once an Invitation has been collected and the attendee has entered the Awards Ceremony and Dinner.
86. We will not replace lost or stolen Invitations. Defacing and/or creating copies of the Invitations is a breach of these terms and will be treated as fraud.
87. You must be aged 21 or over to access the Awards Ceremony and Dinner. The Organiser reserves the right to check a delegate’s form of identification (e.g. driving licence or passport) upon arrival at the Event Awards ceremony and Dinner and to deny access to anybody who is under 21.
88. The Organiser tries to cater for dietary requirements on a best endeavours basis by collecting information about such requirements and passing these on to third-party event caterers. The Organiser is not responsible for the fulfilment of these requirements by the caterer and does not assume liability for adverse reactions to food consumed or items one may come into contact with while eating at the Event.
89. Please note that we may film or take photographs of the Event. When we are filming, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that delegates that may be in shot are aware (for example, by putting up filming notices). By entering an area where filming or photography is taking place, you are deemed to consent to being filmed or photographed. You grant us a licence (which means permission) to use, edit, reproduce, record, modify, enhance, encode, translate, distribute, play, perform, make available to other users, prepare derivative works of and to display your image and/or your contribution to the film or your photograph (your “Contribution”) (with or without advertising and sponsorship) by any media or methods whether now known or later developed. This licence may be exercised in our sole discretion throughout the world at any time.
90. You agree that this licence is: perpetual (which means it lasts forever); royalty-free (which means we won't pay for the permission either now or in the future); and transferable (which means we can transfer the licence to others). You agree that we can sub-license this licence (which means we can grant an equivalent permission to others which may include without limitation our group companies and advertisers or sponsors). You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, in respect of your Contribution, all moral rights to which you may be entitled and any broadly equivalent rights in any territory of the world. This waiver is made in favour of us but shall also extend to our sub-licensees, assignees and successors in title.