To be eligible for all Spikes Asia Awards categories (excepting Creative Effectiveness), your work must have aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time between 1 July 2016 and 31 August 2017.
Eligibility for Creative Effectiveness only
To be eligible your work must have won or been shortlisted at Spikes Asia in 2014, 2015 or 2016.
To ensure that work judged at Spikes Asia is fresh and reflective of the good ideas that drive the industry forward it is important we structure the competition with eligibility dates.
We understand that some campaigns span several years, in these cases you will need to demonstrate a significant evolution in order to be considered.
- The same piece of work cannot be submitted into the same Spike in consecutive years. However, providing the eligibility dates are met, you may enter the work into an alternative Spike Award.
- A minimum of two-thirds of the campaign implementation must fall within these dates.
- If you’re entering a campaign that has run over 2 or more years, you will need to provide proof of the campaign’s evolution from year to year. The Festival has the right to decide if the entry has evolved sufficiently and can be deemed as a new, eligible entry.
- If entering a ‘Campaign of Executions’ then the whole campaign must fall within the eligibility dates.
- If you are showcasing a continuation of a campaign that aired before the eligibility period then you must clearly show how the campaign has progressed.
Entry Fees in 2017
Please note, a late entry fee of SGD65 is applied to all entries submitted after 21 July 2017.
Please note that from January 2017 credit card transaction fees of Visa/MasterCard through Secure Trading are increasing as follows:
Credit card charges