Throughout the year, the Press Team is on hand to:
- Provide event and Awards information, statistics, insights, images and quotes from our spokespeople
- Connect media with speakers, Jury members and Award winners for interview
- Manage press accreditation applications ahead of each event
During the event, there will be a dedicated space for journalists to exclusively use. The Press Centre is only accessible with a Press Pass. As an accredited member of the press, your pass provides full access to the Spikes Asia Content Programme and Awards.
- Work spaces with power supplies
- Photocopier and printers
- Complimentary refreshments including tea, coffee and water
- Complimentary WIFI
The Press Portal is home to press kits, press releases, event photos, statistics, case studies and embargoed Awards information, all available to download from the password protected Press Portal.
The Portal is accessible to all event-accredited media. When you're accredited for Spikes Asia 2024, this will be your first source for event information before it's released elsewhere.
Access the Press Portal here.
Only actively covering legitimate media will be considered for press accreditation to report on Spikes Asia. Passes are subject to approval by the Press Team. When applying, make sure to include by-lined coverage, a letter of assignment detailing your coverage plan, and information about your publication.
Press accreditation is now open and will close at 11.59pm SGT 8 March 2024, please click here to apply. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
All accredited press will need to abide by our terms and conditions
and code of conduct
- You must be on assignment from a media outlet. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
- Photographers, freelance journalists or contributing authors without assignment will not be considered.
- Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
Your assigning editor must provide:
- Direct contact details
- A letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee on company letterhead to include:
- The name of all journalists assigned to cover the event
- A description of outlet with primary market, target audience and area of focus related to the event
- A detailed intended coverage plan and when it will appear – including pre, during and post-event coverage
You should also provide:
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (articles without a by-line will not be considered)
- Include links to online presence: LinkedIn, X (formerly Twitter), Personal website
Press releases and event news
You can keep up to date with all event news and press releases here.
For any Press related queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.