Empowering women creatively
See It Be It is an acceleration programme, designed for women in creative roles who face diversity challenges in the industry. It provides executive training, mentoring and exclusive networking opportunities while nurturing a community of likeminded ambassadors who are encouraged and supported to bring the learning back and help others.
The simple, central idea is this: if you can’t see it, it’s that much harder to be it. So by shining a light on creative women, capable of steering the industry of the future and helping to illuminate the path, we can help them to achieve their potential, and in doing so inspire others along the way.
Every element of the programme is designed to help female creatives achieve their full potential in their career
Spikes Asia See It Be It offers participants:
• A curated executive learning programme, with exclusive workshops and meetings with inspirational female leaders from our content programme
• Exclusive mentoring sessions with industry leaders, both male and female
• Close-knit international network of aspiring female creative directors
• Access and exposure to the most influential leaders in the industry
• Profile building opportunities and support as a See It Be It Advocate
• A VIP experience including complimentary Festival Pass, accommodation and travel
Support and opportunities continue after the event
• A global event series to cultivate local community and support network
• Ongoing mentoring and alumni programme
• Opportunity to learn from and share with the wider See It Be It community
We are looking for women who are:
Part of the branded communications industry; advertising, marketing, film-making, innovation, editorial, design, PR or a related discipline, or those who have an interest in a career in these disciplines (e.g. those who have studied in this area).
Comfortable speaking in English (the programme will be in English).
Based in Singapore or able to travel to Singapore if they are chosen to participate.
Potential candidates should fill out a dedicated application form.
The deadline for applications is XX XX 2019.
The See It Be It Singapore team will review candidates and create a shortlist for follow-up interviews.
Everyone who applies will be notified whether they made the shortlist, but unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be notified and receive a complete Festival pass, curated Festival content, exclusive mentoring and networking.