Each year we invite industry journalists to join us at the Festival and we welcome media from all across Asia Pacific.
Spikes Asia press accreditation is strictly reserved for editorial team members (editors, journalists, reporters, photographers, broadcasters) and full-time freelancers (with evidence of at least six months experience with the publication).
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
Please note: speculative assignments or applications made by individuals already employed in the industry will not be considered.
Applying for Accreditation
Before filling in the following application form, please ensure that you can provide proof of press, as required:
- Copy of valid 2017/2018 press card
- Commissioning letter on company letterhead outlining intended coverage (must be signed by and include the direct contact details for Editor-in-Chief)
- Acceptance of our Code of Conduct
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (no more than 1 month old - returning media should also provide 2016 Festival coverage)
- Copy of editorial masthead listing your name as an editorial contributor or link to an official author page
- Links to online presence: LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website or blog
- Information about your Media Outlet.
To register please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org