Each year we invite industry journalists to join us at the Festival and we welcome media from all across Asia Pacific.
Accredited journalists enjoy:
- Access to Spikes Asia programme and events
- Use of our press centre
- Daily press events
- Access to the press portal: home to key information, including embargoed shortlist and winners’ details, images and footage.
- You must be on assignment from a media outlet. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
- Spec photography, freelance journalists or contributing authors without assignment will not be considered.
- Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
Your assigning editor MUST provide:
- Direct contact details
- A letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee on company letterhead to include:
- The name of all journalists assigned to cover the Festival
- A description of outlet with primary market, target audience and area of focus related to the Festival
- A detailed intended coverage plan and when it will appear – including pre, during and post-event coverage
You should also provide:
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (articles without a by-line will not be considered)
- Include links to online presence: LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website
- Read and accept our Code of Conduct.
- Read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Information about applying for Press Accreditation will be published soon/.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.